Recent changes to the Municipal Government Act has made it mandatory for all municipalities to adopt a Municipal Development Plan.
The Municipal Development Plan must address:
- the future land use within the Summer Village;
- the manner of and the proposals of future development in the Summer Village
- the coordination of land use, future growth patterns
- transportation systems
- municipal services and facilities
The Steering Committee members are:
- Mayor Matt Sundal
- Sandra Barker
- Sherri Bureyko (Administrative representative)
Don’t forget to take our Survey by Oct 7, 2018. It can be found under the Survey tab of this page.
Your answers will help inform the Municipal Development Plan.