- Tuesday September 15, 2020 – Organizational Meeting of Council
- Tuesday September 15, 2020 – Regular Council Meeting
The Summer Village of Waiparous Council will be hosting their upcoming meeting via electronic means. The purpose of holding an electronic meeting is to avoid exposing persons to COVID-19 during this pandemic. The meeting will comply with the Meeting Procedures (COVID-19 Suppression) Regulation adopted by the Government of Alberta on March 27, 2020 and the Municipal Government Act.
Members of the public are encouraged to participate and will be able to hear the meeting as it occurs. Anyone wishing to make a written submission for the next Council meeting on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 are encouraged to send an email prior to 4pm on Thursday, September 10, 2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 26, 2020 Fire Ban revoked – replaced with Fire Advisory
- 2020 Tax Notices have been mailed
- 2020 Property Assessment Notices have been mailed
- Summer Village of Waiparous Community Services Building Closed
The summer Village of Waiparous PROHIBITS parking on any roadway, shoulder, or ditch.
Public parking in the Summer Village is CLOSED until further notice.
Looking for information on the Waiparous Creek Provincial Recreation Area? (light green area)
Camping, OHV, and Fire Ban information available here.
Contact the Fish and Wildlife office in Cochrane office at 403-932-2388
Contact the Calgary Forest Area office at 403-297-8800
The Ghost Waiparous Trails Association AGM
- POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
RURAL CRIME WATCH HAS GONE DIGITAL
Click here to got to the Cochrane Foothills Protective Association website.
More information and applications are available.